Thursday, July 23, 2009

Feeling honoured!

Shinmun Xiaoen Xinyun Yanning and I passed BP test are we are now President's Guides. I feel honoured :) and am very, very grateful to many many people. I'd like to give thanks to Guiders, Seniors, GOBO10, TT12, Batchmates, family! And everyone else who gave encouragement along the journey. A simple word "jiayou!" or "all the best!" or sms-es like "I want to see you on generation NY!!!" (hahahaha! by the one and only wannqin) add up to something really encouraging.

We're now doing censorship for LA, and rachel's group pointed out that the censorship causes people to have lack of exposure on realities of the world, closes one's mind to the outside and we become ignorant. Sigh, I think that's me, because i find myself asking lots of questions about many different terms, haha. I should work hard for LA!! today is my first time attempting an SRQ, and i stared at the paper for a long time before the pen came into contact with the paper.

Shoutout to sylvia although you're most probably not reading this: STAY HAPPY, don't dwell too much on the sad stuff (:

No comments: