Friday, July 31, 2009

Randomners

Four randomners went for cca today. June Peiling Xiaoen and I. I think I shouldn't have, because blocks are coming fast and furious and I'm not halfway through revision yet.

But I didn't regret! Because it was fun (: It was fun talking and sharing thoughts and just imagining different possibilities. It doesn't hurt to imagine, it... works your mind and allows you to live in that joyous (imaginary) moment for a while. And we thought of so many fun stuff that we could do. I'm thinking of whether I should become a YA. After the whole Guides experience my stand has swayed a little... But I'll see how next year!

Okay this would sound absurd but just now I felt the strong urge to run to the Guides store to pick up the chungkul and turf and firelight, and cook something tasty, and feel satisfaction :D I have many dreams for my cca, and so does batchmates.

one thing: I have to learn to accept more readily.
I'm not having high expectations for next week but I really hope I can survive through the week! :) I can't wait for National Day!

I'm so sad that cross country is cancelled, but my classmates don't seem to feel the same way! D: whyyyyy, cross country is so fun, you just sweat it out and after that sing your lungs out then go out and have fun. I like having fun, who doesn't?

It's the littlest moments that let you realise how life is so enjoyable, and just now I did experience those few moments :)

---

Choir concert on wednesday was awesome. The esplanade was really very grand, the theatre/concert hall had such a high ceiling (could tell it took the shape of a durian) and the lights hanging from above and everything... The seats were comfortable and the sound system was super clear. When the performers came on stage the audience went silent, filled with anticipation and the whole feeling was good.

And then they sang. Really, really well. I really wonder how on earth people coordinate so well, reach such high and low notes and just all blend in together to deliver something fantastic. And they did it :D Could tell how passionate they were about singing. KUDOS TO THEM!! I think some of the choir people felt the stress and pressure on them, especially since this is the block test period. But they pulled it off very well and I enjoyed it a lot.

Back to life.

No comments: