If you can see the picture properly, all of us are smiling except for xiaoen! we were all laughing cos we wanted to try to video-tape ourselves falling out neatly and all synchronized. (it worked out okay! :D) It was taken during homemakers' badge training, next to the bed, and ohoh i just realised that we were facing the BP test venue! O: okay back to happier issues. Yeah, those times spent with batchmates are just so unforgetable! hahaha.
Oh my brother just came back from NDP preview (all smiling)! He said it was fun, although he's quite wet cos it rained... I suddenly feel so patriotic and started listening to all the past year's NDP songs. It's this time of the year that I feel so proud of being a singaporean (: esp after watching sporeans representing spore for AYG; National pride!
I feel like going to Floating stage to watch NDP this year! But it's kind of impossible/too late now, so I'll watch it at home and be a patriotic singaporean, haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment