I'm in switch-off mode now!
Had a horrible dream last night that jolted me up at 3am D: i really really dislike bad dreams ): Anyway, talking about dreams, Wen Qi told me about her dream house today! It sounded like those grand houses you can easily spot along Linden Drive, with the ground level acting as the "basement" with a garage, and a long spiral staircase leading to the rooftop where her room is going to be located. And there would be palm trees on the rooftop too! Her dream house sounds so cozy and grand :)
I've been thinking about my own dream house too! i used to want to live in grand houses with BIG plots of land. I wanted it to be on the hilltop :D I remember I wanted to have swimming pools (plus jacuzzi) and helicopter services... Oh and there would be a telescope on the second level's balcony so I could go star-gazing (probably to wait for shooting stars). And those $1 ice-cream carts right outside my house so I can eat ice-cream everyday. Plus a trampoline to jump on! (I bet jiayi would love this) and many other stuff that I wanted as a child. (which are too bizarre to come true) Hahaha, yes that was the childish meee!!
but now I wish I can just live in a simple cozy house, that has a great view over maybe the sea, or like east coast park! so that i can just go downstairs and relax whenever I want to :)
back to work and another day at school tomorrow, I wish I can sleep at 10pm today!
No comments:
Post a Comment