Saturday, August 22, 2009

No regrets

Outdoor cooking with the seniors today was quite cool. We didn't really outdoor cook with them though. We struggled with the yellow noodles and the ingredients while the seniors cooked curry chicken and ondeh ondeh! O: Really admire them. :)

I thought today would be... a little scary, after realising some stuff yesterday haha, and after getting a little shocked about some stuff. But today turned out to be quite a nice gathering. I'm really looking forward to a NYGG Alumni Gathering, and to the planning too x) Seniors all looked like JC students, not adults! Some of them looked familiar, and wow, just seeing all of them was ___ (fill in the blank). It just made me realise how NYGG is so so so big and how we have many grand-seniors who still have the Guiding spirit in them! The seniors did not forget how to do outdoor cooking and their pits are still so deep and neat :)

When I leave NY, I still want to come back from time to time to see how the company's doing, and make new friends. I have no regrets about going for outdoor cooking today.

No comments: