I know this may sound belated, but I really appreciate the teachers in the school, or at least those teaching my class. Mr Eric Tan, Mr James Tan, Ms Ang, Wanglaoshi, Ms Khoo, Mrs Ng, Ms Van Dijk! It's a wonder how they tolerate our class (which can be extremely unresponsive at times) and always come to class smiling.
But I think lessons these days are much better, more lively :D Although some of my classmates find that some teachers are annoying because they give so much homework, especially over weekends, mm I think that maybe it's really for our own good. They are understanding and if we need extensions, they'll always consider them. Even though we might not understand what they say when they teach sometimes, or leave us so confused at the end of the lesson, what matters is that they tried to teach us. Anyway, not everyone is perfect.
Anyway, PCCG today was so funny! I'm beginning to enjoy Chem classes more, somehow. Mr Tan likes to hum a lot these days and he's just funny in a funny way. And Ms Khoo's ramblings are funny in a non-funny way. Ms Van Dijk just makes me laugh and smile when I see her because she's so much like a really fun carebear :D
I really think it's very very tough to be a teacher. You have to not only teach, you have to try to please the students, make sure they understand what they're saying, gain their respect, impart moral values to them, be a role model to them. Work in school and mark worksheets and whatnot at home. They work very hard, so we should appreciate them!! (: that's why we should all the more make Teachers' Day a special day for them! My class didn't, sigh, but maybe we'll make up for it in the December Holidays, when we can finally have more fun with them during class outings etc.
Hopefully Ms Van Dijk gets well soon! She has an ulcer in her mouth and can't speak as a result. D: may she have a speedy recovery!
No comments:
Post a Comment