1. THE AMAZING RACE
IT'S BACK!!!! I was jumping for joy when the new season came out. It aired on Channel 5 today at 5.30pm. It's already into season 14 but I still don't get sick of it. People who like travelling and seeing the world should really go watch it (like my sis, who's crazy over famous places of the world). :D
2. Singapore Idol!
No one watches it ): But I do! I support locals all the way :) Singapore may be small, but we can still produce talent of some sort okay! Look at JJ-Lin, Stephanie Sun, Tanya Chua... I'm watching local competitions in hope that there will be another talented Singaporean. I believe there is!! Come on, singapore.
3. F1
Watched it yesterday while doing work. (I can't really multi-task, so whenever I lifted my head to look at the TV, I somehow didn't manage to peel my eyes away from the screen till about 15 good minutes later). My family drove past the circuit on Saturday night and it was fantastic. I mean, it looked so awesome from the highway. The circuit was lit up really brightly and it stood out against the darker surroundings. Only sad thing was, barricades were set up along most of the highway that overlooked the circuit, so we could only see some parts of the brilliant circuit, hmph. ): Anyway, went to the Marina Barrage at night and it feels like freedom (: The esplanade, sinagpore flyer and upcoming IR could be seen from the marina barrage, and I am remembered of the riddle that Rachel K. asked me:
What is Singapore's national bird? It's the CRANE!
it's so true, I always see them everywhere, with all the new condos, developments and the IR.
Oh yes one more thing about F1. Just hearing the sound of the F1 cars can make you very excited, even though you can't actually see them :D
4. Mid-Autumn Festival
Love it man! Am really looking forward to it, the nicely lit up garden with all the lanterns and candles, the mooncakes and just soaking in the atmosphere.
Countdown: 5 more days to lantern festival, and that short break.
GO EVERYONE! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment