Monday, October 19, 2009

Countdown

I really feel like just plonking onto my bed and falling asleep, and sleep all the way till tomorrow morning. Or sit in front of the television and be entertained for the next 2 hours, then go to bed. Ahh, I just want to get away from the notes and textbooks and practice papers! Physics seems so tough suddenly and I can't understand the answers to the practice papers.

REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON TO COME. Then finally, for the first time, I can sit down on the sofa in front of the TV and watch the whole of Singapore Idol in peace :D and not needing to watch the recorded version during mealtimes! That, plus the many other things that's on the 'Stuff After EOYS' list, shall be motivation!

TWO. MORE. DAYS :)

p.s. I'll miss Nanyang a lot after graduation! and it's only about 2 weeks to graduation ): ): And I can't wait to see how the Grad Mag turns out to be like. I really hope it'll be nice :]

Lastly, the last official school day of Secondary 4 students in other schools was two weeks ago and now they're really studying hard for O Levels. Shin told me that her school even has night study! It must be tough for them, much tougher than what we're going through now... All the best to them! :)

No comments: