Sunday, November 1, 2009

Life After EOYs

I'm finally posting after 2 weeks! I'm really glad EOYs are over cos I won't need to struggle and stop myself from watching TV and playing anymore. Okay not exactly, because there's still Chinese O Levels. It's kind of weird stopping your study engine and then having to start it up again for Higher Chinese, and it's really tough. It's just like running 2.4km. When you stop halfway, it's really hard for you to start jogging again. ):

The EOY period was a tough period... I took very long to digest information, especially for Bio. Luckily there were snacks and some light entertainment to keep me going, if not... I would just have collapsed under all the studying and information. Exams were stretched over 4 weeks or so, but I thought that 4 weeks is really too long!

Life after EOYs actually hasn't been as relaxing as I thought. Rather, it has been more of being very bored at home than having a blast celebrating after the exams. Actually, I have a list of things to do after the EOYs, but somehow I can't find the motivation to do those things. Oh, I feel a lot like going to Settler's Cafe or Pit-Stop cafe or Minds Cafe to play board games, but I don't have the time to go there now ): Do you know that there's a new version of Pictionary called Pictionary Singapore! :D i can't wait to play that version, they have words like 'ah-bu-then' and 'fine' and even 'Zoe Tay', all the Singapore slangs! The board games cafe will be a nice place for an outing :D

To me, school is getting a little boring, because we have Chinese lessons almost everyday. Yeah, it's all for our own good, but it can get dreary. We don't have inter-class games this year! D: I was hoping there would be soccer or something, at least an activity for us to sweat and have fun. At least picking litter at the beach last year was fun, cos it helped in class bonding and it's for a good cause too :)

Sigh, we don't have much time left in school. Just one more measly week. I hope we can treasure the remaining time spent with our classmates and friends, because we'll be splitting classes next year ): I'll miss 402, but frankly speaking, not as much as I miss 212. I think the 2 classes are really different, but I definitely enjoyed being in these 2 classes :) It still hasn't hit me that it's the last week of school, but I guess slowly... it'll hit me. Farewell is this Thursday, I don't know how it's going to be like, seriously! I don't want to feel sad ):

Company Party yesterday was so so so last-minute yet I thought it was fun! and crazy, with the 2 ponytails and toddler photos and just having a blast :D yay xiaoen yes we rock hahaha!

Okay time for dinner, and I'm not very sure when the next post will be! Bye :D

No comments: