Graduation day felt weird. I didn't feel as sad as I felt 2 years back, but definitely weird. Our class didn't have any heart-to-heart talk with the teachers or with our classmates, unlike other classes, but I think in our hearts, we'll miss each other quite badly.
402 wasn't an outstanding class and I thought we were quite an ordinary class. We didn't aim to win awards or anything, and our class spirit might not be 100%, but I think we still had fun together (: especially during funfair, it's quite funny how our test tube babies sold so well in Sec 3 but in Sec 4, no one patronized our games stall. Anyway, we still had truckloads of fun at the outdoor basketball court and I can still remember us throwing water bombs at each other and laughing together. The classmates made up a big part of 302 '08/402 '09. I made new friends (Rachel K, first new friend!) and laughed a lot these two years with the funnypeople (Jun Ying! etc.) always saying random comments during lessons. When EOYs were round the corner, there were times when the class entered studying mood; during breaks, people in class would be quiet, doing their own revision. It was kind of scary, but that's my class (:
212 meant (and still means) the world to me, but I think I've said everything I wanted to say about this special class. (refer to my blog posts 2 years back to get the whole picture!) I still have a strong attachment to my Sec 1/2 class. To sum it all up, 212 and 402 made my secondary school life really memorable :D
Graduation day seemed like a normal day to my class, except that some of us were going around asking classmates to sign/leave messages in our Grad Mags. Linh and Lien got their extra hongzis and asked us to sign on it! It's so cool, signing on hongzis :D Oh yes, Level Closure made me a little emotional and sad after hearing all the teachers bidding their farewell to us. I almost cried after hearing Ms Teo's message because it reminded me of 212 and Romeo and Juliet and TKAM and everything else. LA lessons in lower sec were much more fun for me (:
Junying writing on Lien's hongzi!
Mr Tan KC came back during Grad Ceremony! He lost weight, but looks pretty much the same :) it was great to see him again. Grad Ceremony was quite long and draggy, but I don't think I'll forget the time when I stood on stage for 2 minutes smiling :)
Mr Eric Tan, Ms Ang and us!
402, Two Good Two Be True
After everything, it just feels weird. These 4 years just seemed to have passed by in a blur. Time flew by too fast, I wished it slowed down for a bit at certain times... I'm looking forward to JC, but I can't bear to leave NY. I've had the best time of my life in NY and it's just so sad that we have to leave the school ): Sigh, I guess we just have to accept the fact that we've Graduated (I haven't, but I hope I do soon!) and move on.
I still have so so so many things to talk about, and here's the list of what went on in my life for the past month or so:
1. Farewell
2. Graduation (covered in this post!)
3. Higher Chinese O Levels
4. AP Summit
5. GCP - Local Adventure
6. PGA Award Presentation
I'll try to update on the above once I have time and when I have the sudden urge to blog! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment