5 November was Farewell 09! I can't remember every single detail about it, but will talk about stuff I remember best. What I remember most is that the Sec 3s have put in a lot of effort to plan for it and kudos to them!!
I remembered...
The cake. It was a splendid cake with the Thinking Day company photo on the cake and the Sec 4s were all high-ing and singing songs before we cut the cake. Oh yes everyone was trying to find their own face! I found mine, but I couldn't bear to eat myself. In the end I've no idea whose tummy it went into, haha.
The dress-up and 'catwalk'. Like previous years, the seniors had to do a dress-up and this year, we had to dress up in PJs/oversized tees to look like aliens in outer space. Somehow I ended up with a super oversized shirt and a cute hairband that looks like a cactus, or (in my sister's opinion), the devil sign, haha. Oh yes, my shirt had a tail dangling at the back, I wonder if anyone noticed that. I paired up with June for the catwalk and I think we were more like kangaroos than Sec 4 models! We just jumped on two legs into the conf. rooms and smiled for the camera :D After sitting down, I realised that the conference room was really nicely decorated! The sec 3s were so innovative and used Christmas lights to pave out the catwalk runway. I thought it looked really pretty :)
The performances. Especially the Sec 1s', they pulled off the act for some people (Hannah did Lingxin really well) and although some portrayals might not be 100% accurate, it was a good effort. The Sec 1 who did Kakay was not bad too, haha. They know so much about us O: Come to think of it, I barely knew my Sec 4s when I was in Sec 1 ): The Sec 3s sang a song read a message out to us and Huimin did a good job. Although only half the Sec 2s could make it for farewell, their photo montage was nice too and we appreciate it :)
The tears. It was really sad, and I will miss every single batchmate and junior ):
The heartfelt words and the memories. There's so much I want to say, but just to keep it short and sweet, I'd really like to thank Nanyang Guides for all the memories :)
No comments:
Post a Comment