Shipmates went to Ingrid’s house for some baking on Wednesday and it was great fun. Haven’t met up with them, esp. Yu Zhen, for quite a long time. We baked OPC biscuits (Jiayi and Ingrid got the recipe from OPC New Zealand) and cupcakes of different flavours – chocolate chip cupcakes, cheese cupcakes, mixed nut cupcakes, raisin cupcakes and coconut flavoured cupcakes. Haha, to me, they all tasted the same in the end.. But they tasted good!! I’ve still got some in my fridge, I wonder if they’re still edible…
Anyway, I think how June came up with the company name was really funny. We were all discussing about how we can set up a bakery or some company to sell our biscuits/cupcakes, and June was trying to take a picture of the biscuits that were still baking in the oven. We were thinking… then June gasped, “(the sound of an actual gasp)!” because her hand shook and her picture didn’t come out clear, and just like that, we decided to use (gasp!) as our name. :D
We celebrated Ingrid’s and Jiayi’s birthdays too! It’s still a bit early, but ah well, I’m glad they liked the surprise and the card :D
And today, my mum and I decided to try to bake pizza! Guess whether it was successful or not!
Yeah it was :D It wasn’t extremely yummy, but it was edible and the crust was just how we wanted it to turn out, and the pineapples were good :) I’m so glad we finally baked pizza, because we’ve been talking about baking pizza for a very very long time (a few years) and always not getting down to business.

Okay that’s about all for today! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment