Some of us went for today’s Night Trail trial run and it was not bad. It feels great to be a participant again! We tried to set a good example by having a sense of urgency and greeting station I/Cs etc. It just felt good to be playing the game instead of organising it. The Sec 3s are coming back almost everyday (especially the camp challenge people) to plan, organise and train, and it reminds me so much of last year and previous years when our holidays were all taken up because of Guides. I’m so used to doing Guides stuff during holidays. Can’t imagine how it’ll be like next year without having to be busy over Guides…
Anyway, we went to West Coast Park a few days back with the initial thought of flying our kite and the Townsville kite (my brother got it as a Children’s Day present!) but the sun was so glaring and it was hot so we just decided to play at the big big playground, which we used to love (and still do!) when we were young. Sat on the mini flying-fox thingy but unfortunately I kind of got stuck in the middle and couldn’t really move, I guess it’s the weight, haha. I had to use my body to push myself to the end! So sad, it wasn’t as fun as compared to when we were young ): We did fly our kite for a while in the end but we didn’t let it fly very high cos we didn’t want it to get tangled up with other kites. Oh yes, my dad brought along his camera :D
That’s the little boy who was so interested in my brother’s soccer ball and he’s hugging it (:
Looks like the kite runner
That's my Primary School kite
Sunset!
The supercool long string of kites
No comments:
Post a Comment