Tuesday, March 30, 2010

School's getting better which is good yay (:

Today was intro of council nominees to our faculties, and they showed us campaign videos and the nominees made speeches. I think some of them really deserve to get into council, seeing how much effort and time and heart they put into campaigning and everything. Juggling campaigning and schoolwork isn't an easy feat so yeah kudos to them for doing it, and coming up with awesome vids too (:

Sometimes, being busy is good too, in a way, because as long as you take joy in whatever you do, you're already enjoying yourself in the midst of all the stuff, and the sense of satisfaction you get after everything is just :DDD like in secondary school, after planning so hard and being so busy for pga or SIAs and stuff like that, and emerging out of it all in one piece, I felt really, really good :) Sigh most of my cousins say that JC is the toughest schooling period of your life and I can't believe I'm in it now. JC will be busy and hectic yes for sureeee but hopefully we'll all learn to have fun while being busy!

No comments: