Friday, March 26, 2010

Thank Goodness it's Friday

How did this week pass by so fast? Just one week ago YLTC ended and that didnt seem too long ago. But anyway, I'm glad Friday's here! Rest (: This week has been quite mad, and I think all other weeks of JC will be just as fast-paced. Fridays are nice but the day is always really looonnnggg. We had every subject today except GP, and it gets very tiring. Oh well but we all survived Friday and it's the weekend tomorrow :D

Yeeaah I'm so glad for cross country and everything, it allowed me to have some time to catch up with homework and everything else I'm missing out on. Island creamery & Shipmates + Tock! (: oh but this year's our first and last X-country for HC ): Running at Macritchie didn't seem like 3.2km! It seemed shorter somehow! Probably because of the changing scenery? Haha we don't get a change of scenery while running for NAPFA so the X-country run was quite different and nice (: And I love macritchie reservoir! It was a childhood "hangout" (the blue bridge and spotting tortoises).

Am also thankful for friends! Thank youuuu, school will get better, yes :D A lot of people are saying that life sucks. Sometimes it does, but once we get over it, it'll be good again! Optimism (:

And for now, BYE FACEBOOK. Not sure when I'll be seeing you again, but not anytime soon (:

No comments: