Monday, March 22, 2010

EXTREMELY THANKFUL

MUST MUST MUST post this while the memories are still fresh in my mind, before I forget the details and everything. I know I shouldn't be doing this now but ahh reading about YL just makes me miss the camp. No mood to do anything else ): Am targeting to finish typing this by 6pm so I can go conquer Chemistry and REDOX!!

Right. Mm I haven't regretted joining YLTC at all. Although the first few precamps were quite O: to me, and I couldn't really take how strict the discipline was, and the extremely tiring PTs, I'm glad I stayed on. Frankly speaking there were many times during pre-camp when I almost gave up, almost wanted to pull out, but I'm so so so glad for groupmates who supported me (: Especially during find ex session, am very thankful for our group spirit and encouragement.

And wow camp came. And it just went by like that. For details, visit Rebecca's blog (really nice post ^^, brings back loads of memories). Just want to say here that we all appreciate everything the seniors have done for us. Though they scold us, shout at us, force us to do PT, roll call, are strict about almost everything, they still care for us, and they are wonderful seniors (: They worked so hard, had to sacrifice blocks... sighhh, Titans just want to thank seniors a lot. Felt really bad when they did the push-ups during MROC. They didn't do anything wrong! Yet they were clearing counts for us, when we were the ones who disappointed them. Really admire them and respect them, every single one. They're really nice and funny seniors outside of discipline, hahaha. Super entertaining at times (:

Next, thanks to groupmates. Caijing and Derrick for always being there (whether its online, hahah, or during the PT.) when I needed help, like pulling my hair out when I couldnt contact ppl, or struggling to keep up with the group physically. THANKS FOR THE CONSTANT ENCOURAGEMENTS ESP DURING PT!!!! Helped loads. For helping Titans as well (: Smily, for being so entertaining, SL rocks!! bazooka bubblegum and bimbo cheer hahahaha it was so funny. Huiyi, the random singing, the really good harmonizations, and being so nice, so cheerful all the time (: We've our IMBA animal trap (still think it rocks haha), our super cool original anthem coupled with a music score and actions! i miss my group and how we'd always break out into hong qing ting at random times. HONG QING TING! :D Hahaha of course, how can I forget Zhi Hao for always coming over to teach us the song! thanks man he helped us lots, helped to write the lyrics down etc. (:

Lastly thanks to Titans. Couldnt have survived YL without the awesome group of people. Jiehui for her enthusiasm and coordinating EVERYTHING and just being so high, rebecca for being so awfully nice to everyone with her constant smiles and hopefully her ankle is better haha (: , june for perservering so hard I really admire it (it must have been tough on you, HAVE A GOOD REST hope you're feeling much better now and everything), Jeremy the scout guy hahaha i wont forget how he complained so much about the scarves, but anyway he was awesome at pioneering thanks thanks (: Sze Yuan the funny one who crashed comanches' sentry. Xiaoqi for being high and coordinating batch stuff, Hui Yan for always being optimistic and helping during campfire :D (so glad she was there). Liwen for helping to rmb counts and everything else, trying her best to coordinate stuff within the batch and I think she did awesome, Pei Shan for being SO HIGH and happy and a really great friend yay glad that she managed to conquer the rockwall! Joyce for being so cheerful and funny and a great emcee, Zhi Hao for being so entertaining and helpful. Isa for always hanging in there (really hope she joins oac!), Shermaine for being her happy calm cool self haha, and helping with pioneering campfire etc. etc. etc. (: Hui Ying for being so cute and strong. Hope I didn't miss out anyone (:

Once again, heartfelt thanks to Oasis and Titans.

Am looking forward to the Clash of the Titans (:
It's past 6pm already. REDOX!

No comments: