Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stay on track!

I have no idea why but I decided to change back to the old Blogger template (:

The March holidays have been busy, busy, busy, with camp taking up the bulk of it. But I'm now 100% sure that I didn't make the wrong decision by signing up for the camp. Haha there's lots to say about it, but not now, no time, no energy to type everything out.

Term 2 is starting tomorrow and I'm going to go all out and work hard! No more random playtime anymore, I'll have to catch up with ALL subjects and revise and 努力奋斗! I'm hoping Term 2 will be good, because for the first time in a long time, I'm not really looking forward to Term 2 ): Must stay on track, must must must (:

JIAYOU EVERYBODY!

1 comment:

(: said...

What's with the template!! Your tagboard's gone! - -"

Eh but the header is super cool I actually really like the pink, for once. (:

Aaaaaaaah Term 2~ GO, SARAH :D