Monday, March 1, 2010

10 things going on in my mind right now (:

Hello! I haven’t updated in a while… So many things happened during the past month, and there wasn’t really time to update, or any interesting event to update about. In an attempt to keep this blog alive, here are some really random things:

#1 HAPPY (BELATED) THINKING DAY! I’m still thinking about whether I should join YA or not. Hmm… Commitment’s an issue here, for me. Sigh, we still haven’t progressed on Project (100). We’ll have to do something about it soon! (: It sounds fun, & I really hope it’ll work out.

#2 I miss the carefree NY days. Um, well it wasn’t exactly very carefree, but maybe the environment over at NY makes me feel carefree. Like the eco pond and how tranquil it is over there at the science block (: Oh yeah, there aren’t any ponds at Hwa Chong ): Somehow ponds have an added effect on the campus feel (: [oh I haven’t really explored the Hwa Chong campus yet. Wonder if there are any nice places to study/do revision…] (i miss the NY cats too ><)

#3 Homework is piling up! There’s hw almost everyday unlike NY where there was still time to watch TV. We’re all trying our best not to have undone tutorials piling up, so that we won’t fall behind during lessons.

#4 I want a classroom back ): Somehow it’s really hard to concentrate in an open environment where everyone’s walking around and talking etc. Class benches are nice, but classrooms are nicer, to me (: No sleeping in the morning anymore!

#5 Happened to watch a show on Channel 5 on Sunday and it featured this young boy who had difficulty learning things (esp. reading), and whose bones did not fully develop as he was a pre-mature baby. However he still goes to school, tries really hard not to care about school bullies, and tries his best at everything. He even volunteers at the cancer foundation with his mum. It is really touching to see how strong he is and how optimistic he is. Also, last week’s Personal Time our CT talked to us about being optimistic, and I think being optimistic helps A LOT in life. Dwelling on sad stuff/thinking/worrying really makes people sad/pessimistic. Optimistic = Happy :)

#6 Finally decided to sign up for YLTC. I’m really excited! (: Anyway, the OAC seniors are the one of the nicest seniors I’ve met (those that I know). I’m really grateful to them.

#7 I have a hunch that my angel has the same name as me! It’ll be cool if she really is Sarah! hahaha (:

#8 Hurray for shipmates <3 I’m extremely glad that we’ve kept in contact ever since Sec 2. I am very thankful for OM, which brought us together!

Finally,
#9 HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUZHEN!

#10 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARSHA!

No comments: