See each morning as if it was the morning of the very first day; treasure each day as if it was the evening of the very last day
:)
Finally reached home before 6pm today (: It feels soooooo good to just take an afternoon nap and rest and recuperate. There are so many things on the homework list but rest is most important! Had to get rid of the sleep debt that I've accumulated for the past few days.
Atlantis and YL night was fun (: First time climbing 40 flights of stairs up a HDB flat (in Toa Payoh) without stopping, it was crazyyyy. First time realising that Singapore actually has a hot spring (at Sembawang)! And the water was really hot, but kind of comfortable and soothing in a way. But still hot!! haha (: First time drinking spicy soup that was so spicy it just burns your lips and throat instantly when you drink it. First time... taking the newly opened Circle Line! (quite cool taking circle line on the day it officially opened) Many first times and Atlantis was really quite fun. YL night, I hope the seniors had fun cos I'm sure Titans definitely did (:
When we cheered V-bomb for the nanyang guides tradition I almost teared ahh ): I miss everything about nanyang guides.
2.4km this week, jiayou everyone!
3 comments:
Hello Sarah!
I (did not) came to create chaos here and like your blog a lot. And the posts are very inspirational. (:
Sorry for leaving an irritating mark here. Just want to say "hello!" and let you know I read askidsseeit. (:
Jiayou for 2.4km (ours is on friday) and everything! Batch'09 misses you. ):
Hahaha "sleep debt" sounds cool. I owe the sleeping ah-long a lot too - -"
Man I miss nanyang guides too. Incredibly much, beyond words. ):
ROAR hokay anw jiayou with all your stufffffffffffffffff :D
love!
To Zi Ning: Hey! Nope you're definitely not creating chaos/leaving an irritating mark. Thanks for dropping a note (: I miss nygg & batch 09 too ): Hope 2.4 went well for you!
To Xiaoen: I miss working with you!! haha (: jy jy too, for comps & everything else ^^ see you around in school!
Post a Comment