Monday, May 24, 2010

COUNTDOWN!!!

4 more days :D happy/sad? mixed :/

The recces were really nice, I'm proud to say that I know Singapore better yeah man (: First time sitting at the back part of a lorry during recce 2 and it was such a wonderful feeling, just sitting there cozily with the bikes as company, feeling the cool wind blow into your face and just seeing Singapore whiz by (:

2 consecutive weeks McDonalds' breakfasts and prata, I think I'm getting sick of McDonalds already ): But ECP is still the ultimate love, I really want to go back to cycle/rollerblade (in the day) again, and go fishing (?) haha. Or just picnic!

Recces were filled with ups and downs, and the upslopes drain out almost all your energy and leave your legs feeling like jelly after the tough climb, but you feel that it's very worth it cos there's downslopes after that! Initial D rocksssssss, it's really fun, no pedalling needed, just enjoy the adrenaline rush and let gravity do its job. Using road bikes > mountain bikes anytime (:

Must thank sarah & rachel for entertaining us juniors during recce 1, we were all tired and bored along West Coast stretch yet they still sang and cheered and although we were out of tune, that's the beauty of our singing haha. And much thanks to Le En during recce 2 for assisting me while I was leading the group, and for talking/singing random songs too to keep me (and herself) awake (: & we're all really proud of ourselves after recce 2!

We're all really enjoying the whole process (even the breakfasts and the rides back to bishan and the random talks with titans) and I dont want it to end )': so 4 more days... come quick, but when it comes, I hope time passes by slowly on the day itself (:

No comments: