Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy birthday Chin Wen & Lingxin!
The two most awesome ACLs and kiddos of Roos! (:

Thanks you two for being such awesome friends and batchmates! You two really bring joy to NYGG, and I'm really, really glad to know you guys (: I miss the times when we would all just do random stuff as a batch, and how random you all are, and the laughter! We must catch up with each other sooooonnnn!

Haha oh oh and I think you two make a great pair! Although both of you are equally childish at times hahah, both of you 'balance' each other out sometimes! Seventeen already, you two are growing up fast, but at the same time may you guys stay happy & cute! (:
& yes we wouldn't be called Roos if not for you guys! :D

Thank you for the memories, and may your birthday and the year ahead be as awesome as you two are!

much love (:

No comments: