Monday, May 31, 2010

Dance Night & visit to NYGG <3

Watched Dance Night yesterday (: uh no, it’s Dance Afternoon, cos the tickets to the night shows were sold out and we had to settle for the afternoon show D:

BUT ANYWAY IT WAS GREAT :D Mainly because it’s so heartwarming to see how our friends are so confident on stage, dancing their hearts out, putting their souls into delivering the perfect performance. It’s really a good show cos it’s a mix of different dance genres so it didn’t get boring or anything. Loved the MAD Modern Barcelona performance, that one was amazing. And the Chinese Dance items were really good too, the dancers are all so graceful :]

Rachel was good on stage, could spot her immediately, and am really happy to see her dancing so confidently and doing what she likes/her passion. Really hope dance will make her life more fulfilling :) I’m sure it will, yay good job really! And Hui Jun & Sylvia were great too, for the first time after soooo many years, finally got to see them dance an item for real. And seriously they were awesome beyond words! Maybe it’s because it’s the first time I’m seeing them dance, that’s why the impact is so big haha. & Xin Yun, it was pretty cool seeing her do all those B-girl footwork and stuff, she was gooood and am looking forward to seeing her perform next year, I’m sure she’ll come back even better.

It’s so nice to see friends perform and being happy. They’re probably currently delivering one of the last performances of the night (:
Spread the love <3

---

Went back to Nanyang to help Evie with her gadget tryout session. Time just flies man, it’s the juniors’ turn to go for PGA, and FC selection is approaching – it’s in T3 W1!! Er the last FC selection didn’t seem that long ago! I still remember Tania being the first candidate to be tested (: Memories do last.

Anyway, am glad I went back. There are so many changes in NY, the LCD TV-like screens, the new proposed canteen (am not really 100% supportive of this, it’s quite sad that the old canteen vendors will have to leave *sobs*), the ez-link attendance machine that looks cool, etc. Met Melissa on the way to Nanyang and hahaha she’s such a cute junior, extremely friendly (: Initially only I could make it, but then surprise surprise in the end Suat HuiEr Wanda June went back too and it was fun catching up and chatting with them and Ms Teng & Mrs Ang. It’s so interesting listening to all the old stories about Nanyang.

& to sum it all up, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HOMECOMING.

No comments: