This holiday hasn’t been particularly eventful, there was just a whole load of studying and revision, and despite the constant studying I really think I won’t be able to finish, at the rate I’m going. But although everyone says block’s are very important, I would really want to take it as it comes and just do my best. (:
Picked up a book last week that I bought from Nepal last year – it has been left untouched since – and I’m glad I didn’t put it down. The way Jodi Picoult writes is very real, very believable, and the emotions are true and raw. Oh gosh I wonder how people write like that. Will read her other books soon, after blocks.
Got to study again, sigh. But life seems great currently whoohoo. (: I like having my siblings at home, even though we aren’t communicating much and they’re studying. It’s also nice when Papa comes home every evening and ask about our day. It’s just this warm feeling you get when the whole family is at home.
Am feeling very calm now haha. Which equals to zen, study mode. Bio, let’s go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment