Oh, I just read a good friend's blog and it's really thought-provoking :) personally I don't feel comfortable posting innermost thoughts on blogs so I won't say much but sometimes, reading about your friends' thoughts and knowing about what they feel and think can be a source of strength, inspiration and it's definitely humbling.
Anyway, we've graduated :'( Thank you so much 7E, OAC and Hwa Chong for teaching me the most things ever in my life. I guess this may apply to many others too! Cutting a long story short, it has been a fulfilling two years with its ups and downs and in-betweens, and I just have to be thankful that it wasn't dramatic nor traumatic. Given another chance, I wouldn't trade these two years for any other :)
ALL THE BEST TO O LEVEL PEEPS OUT THERE!! And then to us too. All the way man, all the way.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment