Sunday, October 16, 2011

Spice Girls

No, I'm not a fan of them and don't know anything about them, except that Victoria Beckham was/is (?) part of the girl group. I think this post will seem very out of context to non-classmates. Anywayyy, just heard the audio clip that Amanda sent a few weeks back, WE'RE AWESOME (Y). My talented classmates, I mean. Hahaha there was some very cannot-take-it-but-cringe singing at some parts but it was balanced out with very good beatboxing (even my sibs couldn't tell it was man made when I let them hear it, it was so natural). Fun times mannnn. I hope we get to do this again, it was such a liberating and feel-good stress reliever.

Acoustic guitars are amazing. I don't really know how to describe it but it sounds much better strumming on one, its clearer, maybe? Anyway, I really admire people who can play the piano/drums/know different guitar chords all at their fingertips, like my cousin (who happens to have 5 guitars) (!!!) wowwwww right! Pity I've never really heard her strum/pluck live before seeing how rarely we meet up. But anyway, talented people with a passion for music are just inspiring (:

How did I get to posting this anyway? Oh yeah, break from studying, and watching Youtube covers, and getting reminded of the BGS singing with the LS.

To end off, something unrelated to everything above but goes out to everyone who's going through tough times/uncertanties, here's something that was brought up today: This too shall pass.

P.S. I always feel I'm writing a letter to myself whenever I blog. Wonder if other people feel the same way too. Okay, night!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: