Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Welcoming December

After a loonnggggg hiatus, I’m back!

We started December with a bang, celebrating the end of A Levels, so so thankful that everything’s over. I’m not sure if others feel this way but I felt so liberated after Bio paper and my heart was retardedly happy and I couldn’t stop smiling for a while. Spent post As with special people in my life, first at sogurt then with shipmates.

Life’s been quite good after A’s, am thoroughly enjoying myself and I hope everyone else is too. People start getting bored after a week, but surprisingly I haven’t felt the brunt of the post A-Levels emptiness. Making a list really worked (thank you Mr Billyyyyy)and thankfully I had priorities sorted out before the exams ended so I wouldn’t end up lost. There are tons of people to catch up with and hey I really didn’t think I’d say this before but I miss school and my class a lot.

Okay I was going to type something about what happened during A’s when I realised that I can’t remember anything much from it! Is that a good thing? Haha hmmmm it was just, a whole lot of studying most of the time. And even though my birthday was in the midst of the exams, I don’t feel sad about it, and thank you everyone who remembered and gave birthday wishes, I really appreciated every one of them :)

It’s really time to spend time with my family, my brother’s dead bored at home but he’s surprisingly entertaining hahaha, Jiayi laughs at the little things he does. Anyway we visited Botanic Gardens (armed with my dad’s superpower DSLR, but too bad I don’t really know how to use it) and the lights at night are pretty (: There were mini Christmas trees lining some paths and they were nicely lit and stuff and nice photo subjects.

IMG_3758 

Then there was Prom where everyone looked so glam and pretty. It’s so nice to see everyone looking so radiant and stunning, and smart… more enjoyable than I thought it’d be. Other than Amanda, Priscilla and Kah Hwee not being present being quite a bummer, or that my camera ran out of battery halfway, it was awesome. Oh but putting on makeup was a chore, really. Thankfully my wonderful classmates helped saved the day and helped everyone else out with the makeup, really have to give credit to them. Anyway, Prom was more of a rush-to-take-photos-with-everyone and people barely touched their food, as expected. Still, quite sad because I don’t know when I’ll be seeing a lot of people again, and we always part by saying, “See you when I see you :( ”

Oh before that was OAC chalet and it just… didn’t make me regret joining this wonderful group of people :)
Before OAC chalet was YC and oh I didn’t regret that either, thankful for everyone and I’m really looking forward to living life with a whole new perspective and living a better life that’s not just for myself.

Which reminds me, Christmas is coming! Am very happy :) Won’t be in Singapore for Christmas, so here’s wishing everyone an early Merry Christmas!

IMG_3751

2 comments:

(: said...

ROLEY MOLEY YOUR BROTHER DOESNT LOOK LIKE A LITTLE BOY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE LOOKS SO... OLD! SOON HE'LL BE BIGGER THAN HIS TWO ZEH-ZEHS!

AND YOUR SISTER LOOKS LIKE AMARIS.

BUT THE THREE OF YOU LOOK SOOOOO LOVELY (: YOUR PARENTS MUST BE PROUD OF THEIR THREE WONDERFUL CHILDREN (:

Sarah said...

xiaoen: Aww, thanks! Hahahaha yeah he's old already, and his eyes became tinier. You should hear his voice! It's so deep now you wouldn't think it belongs to a Sec 1 student :O But it's really nice to see my sibs growing up :)