There are so many things to update this space with, but I haven't had the chance (yet) to properly organise what I want to post here, so please bear with the random updates! And I mean it when I say random, haha.
1. Somehow, changing the blog header every few months is therapeutic.
2. I've been eating lots of eggs these few days. It's satisfying but I must get down to limiting my weekly consumption of eggs.
3. Typing this list is kind of an enjoyable form of expression because all the thinking has been getting to my head.
4. I'm wondering how everyone else is doing!
5. Five is one of my favourite numbers.
But on a more serious note, the past month has gone by quite rapidly, with the release of results and starting to have an idea of how your future will be like. Doing applications has forced me to think about my goals, what I really want and what I am willing to aim towards in life. Although it's really a pain to do research and essays (if any), or come to a conclusion on what we intend to study in University, I'm glad it gave me the opportunity for personal growth. To me this has been a rejuvenating period because you discover more about yourself through looking back at your schooling years and how they've shaped you to who you are today. And after understanding ourselves, pushes us to chart and plan for what we want to work towards in the future. At least it helped me this way, and I hope it did too for others.
Okay, end of short summary! Will update this space again soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment