- I’ve really got to make a habit to cultivate a thankful heart, for it keeps the heart sensitive and will teach us not to take anything for granted
- "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Two interesting quotes from the same book:
"Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason it was put up."
Don't follow your dreams; fences are there for a reason.
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.”
Obstacles can be overcome, the fence can be toppled; follow your dreams anyway. :)
- I am really thankful to be learning so much now, and am still struggling to not be too caught up in academics and be too disappointed if things don’t go as expected, but I’m glad to be learning from it! Hope to put new mindsets to good application when challenges come along.
I’d love to do a proper update but am really tired now; hope the week will be great for everyone out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment