The past two weeks were pretty hectic, but thank God for the strength to pull through, and for really great catch-ups with people and all.
As much as I like University life & the people and all, I really do miss friends back in Primary, Secondary and JC, haha. Yes all of them. Still I’m glad for the opportunity to still stay in touch with cherished people. Like I really do love and enjoy catching up with June every now and then and finding new eating places together! And it’s always a pleasant surprise to see Amanda around NUS when we bump into each other. Or bumping into a very cheerful Kah Hwee every week ^^ And two weeks back I was so glad to have met Xiaoen at the Comms’ Ball – thank God for her and a great catch-up on the MRT. Titans gathering and OAC Reunion were really good too and it was nice getting to know what everyone has been up to and just talking to different people.
Mm, each and every catch-up made me realize how much I miss these people. Sounds cheesy but yes I do appreciate the gatherings and I hope that there’ll be more to come.
On another note, it was my first time sharing at church today in front of a bigger-than-usual group. Though it was frankly intimidating and I’m not used at all to sharing something personal in front of so many people I’m not very familiar with, I just want to thank God for this opportunity, and for always humbling me and challenging me to remain humbled. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment