Friday, October 23, 2015

Titles

While browsing through my thumbdrive folders I realized that I organize my school work according to their modules, and label them by their module codes. But for too long I have been subconsciously identifying my modules in school by their codes instead of their titles. I am learning that titles tell me quite a lot, instead of them being just words.

It's Week 10 into the semester (wow), and I realized that I am not learning EC4103, EC4301, EC4302, EC4363. I am learning something more about the Singapore Economy: its practices and policies, something more on what exactly Microeconomic Analysis is about, Macroeconomic Analysis, and I am learning to understand Population issues with an Economics perspective and see how such understanding is brought to and Applied in real life.

(On another note, I am working on an assignment for Macroeconomic Analysis, and I realized that I do not remember how inflation works exactly! Never mind, learn again.)

No comments: