In JC some friends and I were organising a camp for our juniors. (Not sure if it's camp or Bike Hike, but I think it's camp.) It was necessary for us to have a dry run before the actual event, to make sure we knew how things would be like during the actual camp and to prepare ourselves for it.
The night before the dry run, I was afraid that it would rain and that our plans would be ruined, but then my friend told me that it may not be a bad thing if it rained.
One, better to rain now than rain during the actual camp. Two, then we know what to do during contingency. (Or better still, can pass on advice to juniors next time)
(Additional thought: Like what Dr Tan says, the question is what we do with what we learnt.)
No comments:
Post a Comment