Monday, June 15, 2009

Facebook!

No, I do not have an account and I don't think I will have one anytime soon. But at least I know of a few people out there who are also in this rare group of non-facebookers! Why does everyone like facebook anyway? haha the quizzes and games might be fun, but I think if i create an account, I might just get hooked onto it and distracted, which is bad. If I ever create one, I think it'll be when I grow up, to contact primary and secondary school friends! :D but then again, the craze might just die down a few years later. Oh oh i think Facebook quizzes are usually unreliable! For example, my brother took this quiz (yesss, he's much younger than me but he already has an account!! kids nowadays... they're getting more IT savvy! it's both good and bad, hmm.) called "Which classroom member are you?" and guess what? he's the "quiet one", which is really untrue. But I've tried taking some quizzes before, and they're quite fun (though untrue!).

Anyway, this is quite random, but it's nice when your dad's a scout. Last night I was rushing to prepare for today's pre-camp training's song session, and i realised that I don't know how to sing a few songs, and neither does my sister. So after 10, when everyone else was asleep, I called my father out, hoping that he would be able to help, and YAY! He knew how to sing the songs! hahaha and he was singing it and I tried really hard to remember the tunes. The point is, after learning them (thanks to my father) i felt more confident about today's session. He kept complaining that campfires nowadays don't sing the traditional songs anymore... Hmm maybe we should teach our juniors more of these songs so that tradition won't be lost!

i love campfires and campfire songs!
Boom de ah dee boom dee ah dee boom dee ah dee hey-yy!
Boom de ah dee boom dee ah dee boom dee ah dee hey-yy!

No comments: