I like this picture a lot a lot :D I think huijun helped to capture it on the day of RV campfire! So it's actually the evening view of the office buildings from River Valley High! it's really relaxing and don't you feel happy when you see it? :)Wow i feel very relieved now that the deadline is over... People have been rushing their proposals out for the past few days, getting a severe (and a really severe) lack of sleep. and yes we really have to hibernate soon to prepare for the ultimate camp!
A lot of us feel like giving up, and I do, I really do. But... ahh we've come a long way and everyone's saying "why don't you just go all the way?" It's just that, I'm tired, both physically and mentally.. I know we will all just try our best in the end and really go for it, but it's so tiring. But we're all in it together :D so from now on, let's all just 开开心心地过日子 and just be cheerful, no matter what we're doing!!
Was going home the other day and we saw some quotes in the MRT station, like those telling us not to give up, and that the greatest failure is not when we fail, but not picking ourselves up after that. these quotes are meaningful, but I realise that I need a long long time to pick myself up after a fall, and that I'm not very optimistic after all. But I'm somehow cheered up when I see friends smiling all the time cos it makes me smile too :) thanks june, peiling, wannqin and many others! Your smile made me smile :D
No comments:
Post a Comment