Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A little-more-than-teeny bit of confusion

Getting quite stuck on the proposal, have limited ideas of what to do, how to do, and am quite confused about what I should be doing now, what I really want to do, what I really want the campers to learn.

Taking a break now! Just now was fun, really :D (lifesavers were crazy, as usual) Lunch was mmmmmmmm~ yummy! And I realised I have so many things that I want to do during the holidays -- rollerblade, cycle, swim, watch Night at the Museum 2! (peiling & xiaoen said it was nice, will want to catch it one day!) 1half week down, 2half weeks to go! Haven't done much homework, don't know if there's time to play or not :/

But somehow everything will be alright, yes I believe it will be :D to everyone out there! i hope everyone will have a happy holiday, no matter what!!

Positive attitude; Endurance in the face of discouragement or mistakes.

No comments: