Starting off with the not-so-pleasant stuff first, no one came to our stall to play today (except for ourselves). So we ended up entertaining ourselves with ourselves, throwing water bombs at each other and having a whale of a time. We donated to our class and managed to earn quite a fair bit, considering the extremely poor response. But wetting ourselves was very refreshing :)
The food sold by the different stalls were yummy, and I also bought a little handmade doughnut from 310 which is so so so cute and pretty :D a lot of effort has been put inside and they're simply too sweet to resist! Drank Milo Dinosaur again (that has somewhat become the must-drink beverage of every funfair for me haha) and ate unhealthy food x)
402 Funfair Class Photo! :D (not all present though D:)


After funfair, had an ice-cream craving, and went to Island Creamery for my third time. I realised all the times I went were with batchmates. First time: a bunch of batchies, second time: roos, third time: june, haha. Trips to island creamery are always fun. Then oh oh, I bought ONE apple from NTUC, which cost 70 cents. That's all I bought! It felt weird, but I might actually do this again next time when I feel like eating fruits x) I spent the shortest time at the cashier and had no worries about holding up the queue behind me because I only had to buy one small apple.
And CCA after that was not bad :) It was fun, hoped the juniors enjoyed it, the Sec 3s have spent lots of time coming up with this initiative, all for the company's sake and everyone's sake. I think Style Me Silly was so so cool, I've never heard of these interesting games before. It reminded me A LOT of sabotage!
Okay am going off to sleep, heritage trail trial run is tomorrow. Am quite excited about it because Sec 4s get to participate again(cool!). Oh yes, I'm not as good as you guys think okay!! Hahaha.

No comments:
Post a Comment