Sunday, January 17, 2010

back to school (blues?)

I’m not sure if I’m going to have the back to school blues this year, cos JC seems pretty exciting! (: It’s quite cool that we’re all going to JC already. I can imagine Chinese New Year… The relatives will all be shocked that we’re all so big already, haha :D

Anyway, I feel kind of strange because tomorrow’s supposed to be the start of JC, but part of me feels like I’m still in secondary school. I haven’t changed my pencilcase, bag, notepad, and we’ll all still be wearing hongzi to school tomorrow and meeting the same friends! Today finally feels like a Sunday to me cos I’m packing my bags, getting ready for school :D haven’t had that back-to-school feeling for a looooong time.

The last week of holidays were very enjoyable! :D I think I met Jiayi practically almost every day O: haha anyway am glad to have a friend like her (: there was class chalet and it was a pity that I didn’t stay over the first night (they went night cycling for 7 hours straight through the night! so fun!) but on the upside I managed to get more rest at home. BBQ was on the first night and I think I finally know how to set up the BBQ pit with the charcoal and fire starters and all. The smell reminded me of outdoor cooking so, so much! I didn’t join the class on the second day except for dinner, after which we went for a walk at the Esplanade and chit-chatted :) Am glad I joined them for dinner.

Then Open House with Roos! I prefer HC to RJ, even though RJC has way cool CCAs and is 4 bus-stops away from home. And the next day was 212 outing!!! FINALLY. FINALLY. FINALLY. It was quite successful, 1/3 of the class turned up. It was really really nice seeing them :D we had a little picnic then went cycling at east coast and it’s so wonderful cos the beach was EMPTY. The roads were EMPTY too! We could race each other on the paths without worrying about colliding into other cyclists :) And we saw 2 other groups of NY peeps too, what a coincidence. I guess everyone’s taking this chance to go to ECP because everyone else is at school!

Sigh, it really felt good to meet up with twelvers (: I hope we’ll still keep in touch and have more gatherings :D I hope we’ll all still keep in touch with each other – Shipmates, Roos, Batchmates, Classmates. Anyway Friday and Saturday were fun too with shipmates. WE FINALLY GOT JIAYI TO SING HAHAA! :) and june’s voice is really nice too!

Anyway, will end off with 212 picture!


No comments: