School today was interesting! I loved the Econs talk, it was really entertaining and kind of interesting. And after watching the Google video I’m just so so so amazed by Google! I want to work there!! But it’s highly impossible I think. Seriously, the facilities there and staff treatment is really cool and Google is such a cool company! I think it’s very rare to find a company in Singapore (or maybe there isn’t any company) that actually has its own Gym/Fitness Center, more than 10 cafes/restaurants to choose from (plus delicious food), ‘Sleeping pods’ for quick power naps, in-house doctor etc. etc. Google has everything of those, and it’s just… unbelievable.
Haha, but I don’t think I’ll work overseas, I’ll stay in Singapore to work! :D My ambition has changed and it hasn’t got anything to do with what I’m studying now. It’s going to be my dream (: I’ll work hard and try to let it come true!
There was also the 2nd English Diagnostic Test today and wow, it was tough, for me at least. It was something like NSW, and it was tough figuring out the answers cos they for many questions, more than one option seemed like potential answers. I think to take English/Lit would be quite interesting, because you don’t really study but depend on your writing skills and creativity and the EL tests don’t require memorizing stuff.
Anyway, went for today’s Touch Rugby training just to try it out. It was quite fun but I could have enjoyed it more if not for the blue-black (got it after falling down at ECP while trying this new um, form of transportation, something like an S-board, but it’s got two blocks with wheels instead of one whole board). We did PT and it was tiring! I haven’t done those kind of exercises in a long time… Then tried out throwing and catching the ball. Thankfully the ball wasn’t like what I imagined it to be; it didn’t slip out of my hands when I tried to catch it. The whole training was quite tiring, and I’m mentally and physically prepared for muscle aches tomorrow!
Isn’t it a little weird that while the O Level students are still enjoying the last of their holidays and waiting for their posting results, we’re already pondering over which CCA to join/which subject combi to take? Am looking forward to them coming to school, and when orientation and everything starts :)
School starts late tomorrow! May everyone get a good night’s sleep tonight, have sweet dreams and cherish the sleep :D
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment