Saturday, February 6, 2010

orientation <3

ORIENTATION WAS SO FUN I CAN’T BELIEVE IT ENDED D:

I loved everything about orientation!
OG 28 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I miss my OG truckloads… Hopefully we won’t lose contact with each other!
10S7E is a really nice class too and I’ve a feeling the next 2 years will be a great one :D

Campfire was totally WOW. It was so cool, the way the campfire was lit up (NYGG should learn these cool stuff!), how there was twine (was it?) forming the Ad infinitum sign and the whole picture lighting up slowly and roaring with flames in the dark night… It was just COOL. Plus the mass dances and 'human trains’ and all that… it was madness. Everyone was jumping up and down or running everywhere or just screaming randomly, haha. It was a fun night, and I enjoyed the mass dances A LOT. They’re so fun! (outer hand, inner hand, outer inner grab pull! inner hand, outer hand, inner outer grab pull! … …) And APOLLO is a great faculty to be in too :D

I’ll miss orientation a lot a lot a lot, my OG too!

No comments: