Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Encouragement (:

I’m sure everyone’s been feeling a little less happy these days cos of blocks. Yesterday was a killer cos it was the first time not being prepared at all, not touching the notes yet, for a test even until 10pm. But encouragement really reaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyyyyy helped like when you receive spam smses from your juniors, that one was a pleasant surprise ^^ Got me working and jolted me awake. So thanks :]

A few more days to go (: This is only blocks man. If we’re already crumbling from pressure I guess it’s time to work harder for the next few months, especially those months leading up to the big As.

Don’t give up everyone!
At this point I am reminded of Justin Bieber’s song Never Say Never. Which nigahiga did a quite funny parody of hahaha! Okay yes, Never Say Never (:

P.S. Breadtalk rocks. Just ate the yummiest sausage bun ever. Yummmm :D

P.P.S. “Thia Megia, it kinda rhymes, I like that. Is that your real name?” – Randy Jackson

HAHAHA (: Thia Megia’s this awesomely talented 15-year-old who’s in the running to be the next Idol! And yes it’s her real name.

AMERICAN IDOLLLLL :D keeping me going for blocks and everything else.

No comments: