That’s all the air coming out of my brain right now. Am just taking a short break off… everything! For the time being.
Feels good to just sit back and relax and not have to think about anything for a while. The past few days have been filled with quite a lot of mentally exhaustive stuff and ahhhhh I feel like I’m getting old already. Lots to say but won’t put it up here for everyone to scrutinize.
This seems very superficial, but I was just thinking about not doing tutorials, since everyone has been talking about how they’re very behind in their work, how tiring it is to complete everything. And I’m probably not in the best position to say anything, but won’t you feel guilty when you don’t complete a tutorial and the teacher has prepared all answers for the class? Sigh I’m sure teachers hate disappointment and it sucks when students disappoint them over and over again. So note to self: go do Math tutorial later, and figure out Statistics once and for all!!!
Oh yes, last Saturday we successfully set a new Singapore Record for the largest number of people doing an action song for 5 minutes!! WHOOHOO. Initially I thought the idea wouldn’t work out and yeah the crowd seemed quite dubious about this idea (me included) but in the end everyone seemed like they were having fun just repeating the action song over and over again for more than five times :O Hahaha but it was quite funny and fun anyway. Won’t go into details!
And thoughts about emceeing – it wasn’t that scary, except that the organisation and communication could have been very much improved and prepared for, I must say. Really. But it was all good catching up with Shin and co. And seeing the very familiar faces of Mrs Peter, Ms Ng, the commissioners and everyone else.
OH PIA GOT ELIMINATED OHMYYYYYYYY.
I have no idea how it happened, really wanted her to win American Idol!
This marks the end of a very disorganised post! Back to school work and to another long day! Persevere everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment