A Level results were released yesterday and coming from through-train… it didn’t leave as huge an impact on me than on others. But from what friends say, the release of results is the worst ever feeling – it’s the most nerve-wrecking and stressful situation you can ever be in. Like they’d rather take the exam 10 times over than to receive their results.
Wowwwwww. Really can’t imagine how next year will be like.
Didn’t get to see the seniors in the hall but there was a whole spectrum of emotions I heard, some elated, others with red puffy eyes. Happiness yes, disappointment, yes too :/ But whatever the case I hope everyone’s alright with what they achieved. It isn’t the end of the road I hope and yes it won’t be! ALL THE BEST SENIORS!!!
Whoohoo seems like class of 2010 did relatively well. (But this just means that the bar is set higher for our batch.) Oh yes a lot of the guys looked different, and contrary to what a lot of us thought they didn’t come back bald. Not all were botak. Haha I really can’t imagine some of my classmates bald, it’ll be really interesting. (Some can’t bear to part with their hair)
Anyway am happy for those who achieved what they aimed for, and for those who have promising futures in (maybe) Cambridge! And other good unis (: This brings to thought what I am going to do next time. Which is just next year ohmy whyamigoingtobeeighteenalreadythatsfast.
CT sessions have been a spammage of career/scholarship pep talks from our CT and it just didn’t work out for me because even though I know what I want to do next time, it just isn’t something with substance and… so how? I’d really love to let things take its course and worry when it’s time to worry but I guess everyone should more or less think about what they want to do next time right. Making choices is always hard ahhh.
Okay change of topic! I heard Disney on Ice is coming to Singapore! IS IT?!?! Love going to Indoor Stadium back then (oh I’ve only been there once to watch disneyonice but still I loved it) But it’s quite impossible to watch it, it’s before blocks. ): It’s okay next time will bring kids there to watch (:
I LOVE DISNEY! <3
(Finding Nemo just showed on TV and now everytime I see Dory I see Ellen Degeneres instead.
“Just keep swimmming~” Aww Dory.)
No comments:
Post a Comment