Something that never fails to put a smile on my face – seeing children have fun. Just now the park was bustling with families and children and there was even a family who set up a tent haha! So camping-ish haha FUNNN. And then there were people flying kites, never imagined Bishan park to be a hangout for kite-flying. Will try it one day. I don’t think our kite can fly. Hahaha. It’s okay we’ll see.
There’s just something about Sunday evenings that’s so nice and comforting. Probably cos we grew up here and are so used to seeing people unwind on Sunday evenings. I love Bishan it’s the awesomest place ever! Actually all the childhood hangouts are most often the places you have the greatest connections to. I guess it applies to everyone else too.
And there’s also something about children that just makes your heart melt. The other time, the class was at Marche for lunch and Amanda was playing with this little German (?) kid who didn’t know how to speak English but was so amused by us. He hid behind the curtain when we didn’t do anything but peeked out with a shy smile haha I think he wanted to play peek-a-boo or something. And later he disappeared behind the curtain wrapped around himself and was shuffling around in circles (so the curtain was kind of getting tangled and so was he) and looked like he was in a curtain maze. So, so cute. And it’s a bonus when parents are friendly. I think his Mum smiled at us like she was encouraging us to play with him. Friendly mums are cool :]
That’s the thing about kids, they bring so much joy. Read about new mothers and how, although it’s very, very tiring to bring up a child (doesn’t help that children wail and cry their hearts out sometimes, in public too) they are sources of happiness. I wonder if my sibs and I cried a lot and made life difficult for my parents last time. I hope not! Hahaha.
It’s quite funny that I’m blogging about kids but just felt like sharing about the little family who pitched their wobbly dome tent at Bishan Park. To that family, happy camping!! Or hope they had fun, I think they’ve already packed up and gone home.
F1 on TV now. Never been a fan of racing cars and stuff like that but F1 in Singapore is still cool. Reminds me of Hot Wheels. Okay, the next time I post, prelims will be over!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment